From the back of the house to the front of the house, Events a la Carte has gained the experience from the real world and puts that knowledge to work on your Chicago event.
Integrity, professionalism, skill and quality are some of the words to best describe Events a la Carte’s event staff. Call (773) 275-4018 or email us for pricing details on staffing for your Chicago event. Catering services and party rentals are also available through Events a la Carte.
Hire an Entire Event Staff
Entire Event Stafffing Rates:
- Captain: $62.50/hour each
- Supervisor: $52.50/hour each
- Chef: $62.50/hour each
- Server: $42.50/hour each
- Bartender: $42.50/hour each
Event Staff Rental Details:
- Four (4) hour minimum required for entire event staff rental
- Suburban travel additional
- A Supervisor must be ordered for 3 or more staff
- A Captain must be ordered for 6 or more staff
- Catering and party rentals are available through Events a la Carte
Event Staff Uniform Options
- White Shirt Bistro, Black Pants & Black Tie (default unless otherwise specified)
- Black Shirt Bistro
- Khaki Pants or Shorts
- White Oxford Shirt, White or Black Polo Shirt
- Full Tuxedo
- Chef’s Coat
Liquor Liability Insurance
- Optional “Dram Shop” Liquor Liability Insurance is available for your event
- You or your company can be covered for one million dollars in liquor liability
- Valid only in the State of Illinois
Chicago Staff Rental Fine Print: Be specific in your needs, so Events a la Carte can match the appropriate event staff to your event. All staffing is a four (4) hour minimum per person on your site. Final cost will be based on the number of hours worked. Service fees will apply for any staff canceled 6 business days or less prior to the staff report time.
No additional travel charges within Chicago city limits as long as public transit access is available. Additional travel changes apply for locations within Chicago city limits outside of public transit access and within the Chicago suburbs. Inquire for details. Double Time Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day. Time and a Half Holidays: Memorial Day, July 3rd, July 4th, Labor Day, Easter Sunday, Passover, Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kipper.